Yanagisawa TWO2 Bb Tenor Saxophone
The upgraded replacement for the legendary T902 series, this TWO2 bronze model is suited just as well to aspiring beginners as to experienced professionals.
The upgraded replacement for the legendary T902 series, this TWO2 bronze model is suited just as well to aspiring beginners as to experienced professionals. It has a strong tonal core thanks to a re-engineered bore and toneholes, plus many upgraded features exclusive to the WO series such as newly designed Front F Keys, Ride Side Keys and Right Pinky Key.
- Range: Low Bb to High F#
- Bronze body, bell and bow: For a warmer, richer and broader sound.
- Front F Key: A new redesigned front F key for a better feel.
- Right Side Key: Additional feet under the right side key levers (B, C and high E) for a better touch.
- Right Pinky Key: New pinky key angle for smoother fingering.
- New Engraving: Exquisite new hand engraving.
- New Neck Plate: An additional neck plate for tightening the sound.
- Palm Key plate: New palm key plate for added high range resonance, acoustic depth and projection across all register, and exceptional tonal stability.
- Teflon octave system: Both ends of the octave key axis rotate in a receptacle that is coated with teflon to insure a smooth operation every time
- Rocking table mechanism: The C# and Bb keys have a rocking table mechanism that allows for optimal speed and fluidity between these pitches
- F-auxiliary key mechanism: Insures a proper seal of the pads when playing in the low range of the saxophone
- "Indented" white shell keys: A player's fingers will rest comfortably in the indented white shell keys. The white shells also enhance the beauty of the instrument while also preventing the player's fingers from slipping during technical passages
- Pointed pivot screw: The pivot screws that are used have a pointed end which facilitates an accurate center and precise action
- Air-tight waterproof pad: The pads are completely air-tight which supports stability in playing and their life is extended thanks to being waterproof
- Blue steel springs: Blue steel springs give the player quick response and are more resilient than stainless steel (they also last much longer)
- Tri-point balanced bell brace: The bell and the body of the saxophone are securely connected by a tri-point balanced bell brace
The Yanagisawa TWO2 comes in a hard case with exterior pockets and backpack straps. A warm sounding ebonite Yanagisawa mouthpiece is also included with a cap and ligature.
- Model: TWO2
- Key: Bb
- Material: Bronze
- Keywork: Gold Lacquer
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Bronze
- Mouthpiece: Yanagisawa ebonite
- Lyre Box: Yes