Yanagisawa SWO1 Bb Soprano Saxophone
The Yanagisawa SWO1 brass model is suited just as well to aspiring beginners as to experienced professionals.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
The Yanagisawa SWO1 brass model is suited just as well to aspiring beginners as to experienced professionals. The student will develop their own style more easily due to both the improved construction and ergonomic key design, and the advanced professional can be assured of a superior tone. It has a strong tonal core thanks to a re-engineered bore and toneholes, plus many upgraded features exclusive to the WO series such as newly designed Front F Keys, Ride Side Keys and Right Pinky Key.
- Range: Low Bb to high F#
- Metal Pad Reflectors: Metal reflectors are an improvement upon the standard plastic reflectors, and they add clarity to the tone and improve playing response across the whole dynamic range.
- WO Series bore and toneholes: In Yanagisawa's desire to constantly innovate, all new WO series saxophones have a newly engineered bore and toneholes. This helps achieve a smoother blow and even more precise intonation.
- WO Series Brass Material: The WO series saxophones benefit from a newly designed, newly engineered and specially sourced brass material for improved sound and sonority.
- White Shell Lining: A player's fingers will rest comfortably in the indented white shell keys. The white shell also enhances the beauty of the instrument while also preventing the player's fingers from slipping during technical passages.
- Left Palm Key: Modified angle of the left palm keys ensuring easier fingering.
- Fluororesin Non-Stick Octave Mechanism: As standard octave key mechanisms can get sticky over time, Yanagisawa's flouroresin, non-stick coating ensures a reliable action with no stickiness.
- Air Tight Waterproof Pad: Yanagisawa's superb waterproof pad is totally air tight which allows complete confidence in the instrument's tonal integrity, plus the waterproof material offers a greatly extended pad life
The Yanagisawa SWO1 comes in a hard case with exterior pocket and backpack straps. A warm sounding ebonite Yanagisawa mouthpiece is also included with a cap and ligature.
- Model: SWO1
- Key: Bb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: Gold Lacquer
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Mouthpiece: Yanagisawa
- Lyre Box: No