Yamaha YSL-882O Xeno Bb/F Tenor Trombone Lacquer
The Ultimate Orchestral Style Trombone Has Arrived
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
The Ultimate Orchestral Style Trombone Has Arrived.
Designed with the assistance of top professionals, this trombone's sound and response will place it above the rest.
The Xeno features heavier gauge brass and a thick-walled, one-piece brazed bell which has been hand-hammered thousands of times for the ultimate in a big orchestral sound.
The open-wrap F section gives a free-blowing response and the entire instrument has an evenness and balance you have to experience to believe.
The tone is flexible with myriad tonal colours, and gives you both powerful projection at fortissimo and subtle control in the most delicate passages.
This may well be the most expressive orchestral style trombone ever created.
- A one-piece bell has an axial (lengthwise) seam, making it a continuous extension of the instrument's material. This results in pure, uniform resonance and superior tone
- The bell is 8 2/3" in diameter. The larger bell in combination with other design improvements, produces a singing, colourful open sound with a projecting solid core
- The open wrap has a more open feel and quicker response while using the F attachment
- Having a narrow slide results in a faster slide technique allowing the player to get around the horn easier
- Eliminating sharp turns in the crook will open the feel and response of the instrument
- The rotor paddle is adjustable for optimum comfort
- Adding a weight contributes to the trombones focused projecting sound
Supplied with a hard case, a Yamaha mouthpiece and a basic cleaning/maintenance kit.
- Model: YSL-882O Xeno
- Key: Bb/F
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass 220.0mm (8 2/3")
- Valves: Rotary 1
- Bore: Large 13.89mm (0.547")
- Water Key: Lever 1
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha Sullivan Trombone
- Warranty: 2 Years