Yamaha YEP201 Euphonium
The Yamaha YEP-201 3 valve student euphonium is an excellent alternative for younger players, or when budget is a strong consideration.
The Yamaha YEP-201 3 valve student euphonium is an excellent alternative if you are a younger player (or looking for a younger player), or when your budget is a strong consideration.
The responsiveness of the YEP-201 assists you as a beginning player in learning the phrasing of the euphonium, a critical component of elegant playing. Light weight, great sound, eminent reliability, the Yamaha YEP-201 has everything you need in a beginning euphonium.
Our guide to buying your first euphonium will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a euphonium.
- Lighter in weight than more advanced models making it easier to hold and play
- Features a big full sound, and easy response
- As a student player you need an instrument that is reliable, easy to play, and also easy to transport
The YEP-201 offers all of these features plus many more for those wishing to progress to a higher standard.
The YEP-201 3 valve euphonium is supplied with a hard protective case and a cleaning kit containing valve oil, tuning slide grease and a cleaning/polishing cloth. It is also supplied with a Yamaha 48M mouthpiece.
- Model: YEP201, YEP201S
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass 280mm (11")
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: Large 14.50mm (0.571")
- Waterkeys: Lever 1
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (YEP201), Silver Plate (YEP201S)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 48M