Yamaha YCR-2610SIII Eb Soprano Cornet
This new cornet replaces the previous YCR-2610SII model cornet and has been improved by a new modified two piece yellow brass bell with a thickness of metal that has improved both sound and playability.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
If you are a first time player or student either as a child or adult, then you will find the YCR-2610SIII is a great choice for an entry level Eb Cornet.
Our guide to buying your first cornet will help you know what to look for and expalins the many features found on a cornet.
The YCR-2610SIII features:
- New modified two piece yellow brass bell with a thickness of metal that has improved both sound and playability
- Newly designed heavier caps and buttons give this soprano cornet a brilliant, clear and warm tone
- Designed with good playability and sound quality in mind, this model also features an adjustable 3rd valve finger ring and monel alloy piston valves.
The YCR-2610SIII is supplied with a good all round Yamaha CR7D4d mouthpiece, cleaning accessories and a hard case.
About the maker
Yamaha is a leading player in the musical instrument industry. Yamaha instruments are renowned for their exceptional build quality, reliability and manufacturing precision and consistency. Many players choose Yamaha as they are a widely respected and trusted brand.
- Model: YCR-2610SIII
- Key: Eb
- Bell Size: Yellow brass 4 1/2" (119mm)
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: ML Bore: .459" (11.65mm)
- Water Key: Lever 1
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Silver Plated
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: CR7D4d
- Warranty: 2 Years