Yamaha YCR2610SIII Eb Soprano Cornet
This new cornet replaces the previous YCR2610SII model cornet and has been improved by a new modified two piece yellow brass bell with a thickness of metal that has improved both sound and playability.
If you are a first time player or student either as a child or adult, then you will find the YCR02610SIII is a great choice for an entry level Eb Cornet.
The YCR-2610SIII features:
- New modified two piece yellow brass bell with a thickness of metal that has improved both sound and playability
- Newly designed heavier caps and buttons give this soprano cornet a brilliant, clear and warm tone
- Designed with good playability and sound quality in mind, this model also features an adjustable 3rd valve finger ring and monel alloy piston valves.
The YCR-2610SIII is supplied with a good all round Yamaha CR7D4d mouthpiece, cleaning accessories and a hard case.
About the maker
Yamaha is a leading player in the musical instrument industry. Yamaha instruments are renowned for their exceptional build quality, reliability and manufacturing precision and consistency. Many players choose Yamaha as they are a widely respected and trusted brand.
- Model: YCR-2610SIII
- Key: Eb
- Bell Size: Yellow brass 4 1/2" (119mm)
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: ML Bore: .459" (11.65mm)
- Water Key: Lever 1
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Silver Plated
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: CR7D4d
- Warranty: 2 Years