Yamaha YCR2330III Bb Cornet Lacquer
This new model replaces the previous YCR2330III and has been improved by a new modified two piece yellow brass bell with a thickness of metal that has improved both sound and play ability.
If you are a student or the parent of a student looking for an entry level Bb cornet, you will find this an ideal starter cornet.
Designed with good playability and sound quality in mind, this model also features an adjustable 3rd valve finger ring.
This model is widely recommended by music teachers as an ideal beginner instrument and is suitable for new musicians of all ages.
The YCR-2330 III features:
- New modified two piece yellow brass bell with a thickness of metal that has improved both sound and playability
- New rounder shaped leadpipe offers less resistance
- Newly designed heavier caps and buttons give this cornet a round and warm tone
- Adjustable 3rd valve finger ring
- Monel alloy piston valves
The YCR-2330III is supplied with a good all round Yamaha CR-11E4 mouthpiece, cleaning accessories and a hard case.
About the maker
Yamaha is a leading player in the musical instrument industry. Yamaha instruments are renowned for their exceptional build quality, reliability and manufacturing precision and consistency. Many players choose Yamaha as they are a widely respected and trusted brand.
- Model: YCR-2330III (Gold Lacquer), YCR-2330SIII (Silver Plated)
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow brass 4 1/2" (119mm)
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: ML Bore: .459" (11.65mm)
- Water Keys: Lever 2
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Gold Lacquer (YCR-2330III), Silver Plated (YCR-2330SIII)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: CR11E4
- Warranty: 2 Years