Yamaha YCR-2310III Bb Cornet
This cornet replaces the previous YCR-2310 model cornet and has been improved by a new modified two piece yellow brass bell with a thickness of metal that has improved both sound and playility.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
The YCR-2310III is Yamaha's student level 'long model' Bb cornet and a great choice if you are a student or first time player looking for an instrument that is mid-way between a trumpet and a traditional Bb cornet.
Our guide to buying your first cornet will help you know what to look for and expalins the many features found on a cornet.
The YCR-2310III features:
- New modified two piece yellow brass bell with a thickness of metal that has improved both sound and playability
- The new rounder shaped leadpipe offers less resistance
- Newly designed heavier caps and buttons give this cornet a round and warm tone
- Designed with good playability and sound quality in mind
- Features an adjustable 3rd valve finger ring and monel alloy piston valves
The YCR-2310III is supplied with a good all round Yamaha CR-11E4 mouthpiece, cleaning accessories and a hard case.
About the maker
Yamaha is a leading player in the musical instrument industry. Yamaha instruments are renowned for their exceptional build quality, reliability and manufacturing precision and consistency. Many players choose Yamaha as they are a widely respected and trusted brand.
- Model: YCR-2310III (Yellow Lacquer), YCR-2310SIII (Silver Plate)
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow brass 4 1/2" (119mm)
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: ML Bore: .459" (11.65mm)
- Water Key: Lever 2
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Yellow Lacquer (YCR-2310III), Silver Plate (YCR-2310SIII)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: CR11C4
- Warranty: 2 Years