Yamaha YCR2310III Bb Cornet
This cornet replaces the previous YCR2310 model cornet and has been improved by a new modified two piece yellow brass bell with a thickness of metal that has improved both sound and playility.
The YCR-2310III is Yamaha's student level 'long model' Bb cornet and a great choice if you are a student or first time player looking for an instrument that is mid-way between a trumpet and a traditional Bb cornet.
The YCR-2310III features:
- New modified two piece yellow brass bell with a thickness of metal that has improved both sound and playability
- The new rounder shaped leadpipe offers less resistance
- Newly designed heavier caps and buttons give this cornet a round and warm tone
- Designed with good playability and sound quality in mind
- Features an adjustable 3rd valve finger ring and monel alloy piston valves
The YCR-2310III is supplied with a good all round Yamaha CR-11E4 mouthpiece, cleaning accessories and a hard case.
About the maker
Yamaha is a leading player in the musical instrument industry. Yamaha instruments are renowned for their exceptional build quality, reliability and manufacturing precision and consistency. Many players choose Yamaha as they are a widely respected and trusted brand.
- Model: YCR2310III (Yellow Lacquer), YCR2310SIII (Silver Plate)
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow brass 4 1/2" (119mm)
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: ML Bore: .459" (11.65mm)
- Water Key: Lever 2
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Yellow Lacquer (YCR2310III), Silver Plate (YCR2310SIII)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: CR11C4
- Warranty: 2 Years