Yamaha YCL631II Eb Alto Clarinet
The Yamaha's alto clarinet is characterized by superb playability and a tone which is warm and full with powerful projection.
Add to wishlist
The Yamaha 631II wooden alto clarinet is ideal for you as a professional clarinet player or alto clarinet player and you are looking for an instrument that can perform to an exceptionally high level in concert bands and clarinet choirs.
This alto clarinet is made of select Grenadilla wood and is characterised by superb playability and a tone which is warm and full with powerful projection.
- Two-piece grenadilla wood body: Resistant to temperature and humidity fluctuations
- Metal inner tenon sleeves: Improve seal and tonal resonance
- Ball joint key connectors: Allow ease of assembly and less chance of damage
- Straight tone holes: Consistent, uniform response throughout the instrument's range
The Yamaha 631II is supplied in a compact hard case with a user friendly mouthpiece, silver-plated ligature, cap, cleaning swab, polishing cloth, reed and cork grease.
About the maker
Yamaha is a leading player in the musical instrument industry. Yamaha instruments are renowned for their exceptional build quality, reliability and manufacturing precision and consistency. Many players choose Yamaha as they are a widely respected and trusted brand.
- Model: YCL-631II Alto Clarinet
- Key: Eb
- Material: Grenadilla
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years