Artistic guidance was provided during the design stage by John Hagstrom of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. Yamaha focused on achieving the ideal blowing resistance and weight balance, and re-thought every part of the new Chicago trumpet. They've created an instrument that is not simply easy to sound, but also provides delicate response when playing pp and powerful presence when playing ff. Every component of the instrument contains the input of artists from around the world, allowing Yamaha to create a highly evolved Chicago trumpet.
- Finish: Silver Plated (YTR-9335CHS 02)
- French bead rim and thinner tapering bell material allows super tone quality and fast response
- Side seam bell aligned with braces
- MB1 “Malone” leadpipe improves intonation and response
- Artist Model Valve caps and buttons give optimal response
- Key: Bb
- Bell diameter: 47/8"
- Bore Size: .459 (ML)
- Bell Material: One-piece yellow-brass bell with variable wall thickness and French bead bell
- Weight: Heavy