Yamaha YPC-32 Piccolo
Silver plated headjoint and keywork on resin body. E mechanism. Tried and trusted, this is the great workhorse of student piccolos.
You will find with its easy playability, accurate intonation, and characteristic piccolo sound, the YPC-32 is very popular with students as well as doublers.
Our guide An Introduction to the Piccolo will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a piccolo.
The body is made of sturdy, maintenance-free ABS resin for a sound similar to that of natural wood.
- Ideal Construction: Yamaha standard piccolos feature a quality tone, perfect for performance situations and their wear resistant construction makes them ideal for marching
- Ribbed key post construction: Greater body strength and accurate key action
- Split E mechanism: Produces a clearer and more responsive high E
- Concave contoured keys: Excellent feel and precise finger position
- Double bladder pads: Long life and better seating
The Yamaha YPC-32 is supplied in a hard case with cleaning accessories such as a polishing cloth, gauze cloth, metal cleaning rod and cork grease included.
About the maker
Yamaha is a leading player in the musical instrument industry. Yamaha instruments are renowned for their exceptional build quality, reliability and manufacturing precision and consistency. Many players choose Yamaha as they are a widely respected and trusted brand.
- Model: YPC-32
- Key: C
- Headjoint: Silver Plated
- Lip Plate: Silver Plated
- Body: ABS
- Foot Joint: N/A
- Tone Holes: N/A
- Keywork: Closed Hole
- Offset G: Yes
- E Mechanism: Split E
- Arms: Y-Arms
- Warranty: 2 Years