Yamaha AS-4C Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece
This 4C mouthpiece enables players of all standard to easily obtain a balanced, clear, and focused tone in any octave.
Add to wishlist
The Standard Series are made out of high quality phenol resin (plastic) and feature a design based upon the top grade Custom series.
They are extremely consistent in specifications and playing quality, and offer excellent value for their price.
The facing of this series is slightly shorter than that of the Custom series making them easier to play, and easier for beginning students to achieve a rich characteristic clarinet sound.
They also are available in a variety of sizes, to suit the needs players of many different styles.
- Easy to obtain a balanced, clear, and focused tone in any octave
- Ideal for professionals and beginners
- Model: AS-4C
- Series: Standard Series
- Suitable for: Alto Saxophone
- Tip Opening: 1.6mm (Medium Closed)
- Facing Length: 23mm
- Material: Plastic
- Supplied with: Mouthpiece only