Trevor James Performer 33223CD Alto Flute (Curved & Straight Headjoint)
Lively blow with responsive Headjoints featuring solid lip plate. Comes with two heads to offer flexibility when being used in schools or other groups.
UK Music Industry Association 'Best Woodwind & Brass Instrument' winner
The Trevor James alto flutes are extremely popular with flute players or doubling musicians. They have extremely free blowing headjoints and wonderfully rich tonal colours and flexibility. This model is well made and features a 925 silver lip plate and riser to add more depth to the sound. Supplied with straight and curved heads (33223CD) or straight head only (33223).
- 925 silver lip and riser headjoint(s)
- Free blowing and very responsive headjoint design
- Supplied with straight and curved heads (33223CD) or straight head only (33223).
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Traditional Y arm key design
- Secure mechanism construction with ergonomically designed left and right hand key mechanism
- Triple-plated finish
- Double skin yellow pads
- Hidden adjusting screws
- Without E mechanism
- Closed hole key mechanism
- C footjoint with ergonomically design touchpieces
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
The Trevor James alto flutes are supplied in a purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover and cleaning accessories, a cleaning rod, gauze cloth and microfiber polishing cloth.
- Model: Performer Series 33223CD
- Key: G
- Headjoint: Curved and Straight
- Lip Plate: Solid Silver
- Body: Nickel Alloy Silver Plated
- Foot Joint: C
- Tone Holes: Extruded
- Keywork: Closed Hole
- Offset G: Yes