Trevor James SR Bb Tenor Saxophone (Black Lacquer with Gold Keys)
Launched in January 2011 the Trevor James 'SR' tenor has been developed in close cooperation with sax players around the World including players such as Andy Sheppard
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
Launched in January 2011 the Trevor James 'SR' tenor has been developed in close cooperation with sax players around the World including players such as Andy Sheppard.
Using the hand built professional Signature Custom models as the template, the SR instruments have taken on many of the mechanism and crook features that were previously only available to professional players.
The results are very free blowing tenor saxophones with rich tonal characteristics. This would suit the advancing player looking for an upgrade instrument or a doubler wanting a reliable tenor with a good, wide sound.
- Professionally designed crook modifications producing a wide and open sound
- Strengthened crook receiver
- Larger body bore for excellent projection
- Redesigned rounded keywork with dished table keys for a faster, smoother playing action
- Professionally designed key tail assemblies for additional venting stability
- Mother of pearl touch-pieces
- Engraved bell
- Top quality Italian leather pads
- Metal pad reflectors which give a dynamic & full bodied tone with crisp attack
- Blue needle springs
- Additional adjusting screws for finer playing adjustments
- Designed and set-up in Trevor Jame's pro-sax workshop in Lenham, Kent
The Trevor James SR Tenor Sax comes in a sturdy shaped case with shoulder strap. Also included is a Trevor James mouthpiece, cap, ligature and accessory pack.
- Model: SR
- Key: Bb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: Gold Lacquer
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Mouthpiece: Trevor James Plastic
- Lyre Box: No