Trevor James TJ10x Flute
This multi-award winning 'first' flute is perfect for the new players. This model has been manufactured to a high quality with final hand set-up in Trevor James' UK technical workshops.
3 x UK Music Industry Award 'Winner' in the Best Woodwind Instrument Category.
The TJ 10X is a good starter instrument designed with the beginner in mind. It features closed hole keywork with an E mechanism and C footjoint. This instrument is comfortable for the inexperienced, but also versatile and quite capable of getting the player up into the middle grades. The TJ10x flute is a very free blowing silver-plated instrument which helps the new flute player to learn at a much quicker pace.
- Advanced headjoint features: Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- Padding: Accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms: Very quiet mechanism
- Triple plated finish: A double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work: carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly: Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.
- C Foot
- Split E mechanism
- Offset G
- Closed hole
The Trevor James 10X flute is supplied in a purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover and cleaning accessories, a cleaning rod, gauze cloth and polishing cloth.
- Model: 10X
- Key: C
- Headjoint: Silver Plated
- Lip Plate: Silver Plated
- Body: Nickel Alloy Silver Plated
- Foot Joint: C
- Tone Holes: Extruded
- Keywork: Closed Hole
- Offset G: Yes
- E Mechanism: Split E
- Arms: Y-Arms