With a screw driver at one end and a spring hook at the other (both with hardened tips) this handy little tool is particularly ideal for woodwind players and teachers, for eliminating those 'my spring came off/my screw came out' occurrences.
Supplied with protective covers on both ends and just a few inches long, they are small enough to fit into an instrument case and yet they are big enough (with a gnurled centre section) to get a good grip.
- Tighten loose screws and reset spring wires
- Attaches to your instrumant case or bag
- Strong steel blades
- Knurled for better grip
- Reinforced lanyard
- Extra durable finish
- Four eye-catching colours
- Suitable for flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon and saxophone
- Please note colour may vary