This top of the range case, specifically designed for Selmer instruments, profits from proven technology offering the best protection for instruments. The velvet-covered, integral setting in high impact, injected polyurethane foam, holds the saxophone in suspension to minimise the repercussion of possible shocks on the instrument. It is reinforced along its circumference by a shock-proof framework. The external coating in waterproof cordura is very resistant.
The 'Light' range has been designed so as to be carried equally well as a backpack, by shoulder-belt or by hand, and to offer a large storage volume, with a pocket for scores and large accessory cases.
- Suitable for Soprano Saxophone
- Colour: Black
- Outside Material: bi-material lining from imitation leather and waterproof cordura (10/10th coated)
- Inside Padding: High resilience injected polyurethane foam, velvet lined, strengthened with a shock-resistant frame.
- Two padded straps for backpack type carrying
- Numerous Storage areas and stretchable score pocket