Selmer Signature A Clarinet
A wide dynamic range facilitates pianissimo and unsaturated fortissimo, with a perfectly homogeneous tone over the various registers. A centred and easy emission provides a high level control.
The tone, the right compromise between roundness and presence, is a subtle mix of sweetness and energy. A wide dynamic range facilitates pianissimo and unsaturated fortissimo, with a perfectly homogeneous tone over the various registers. A centred and easy emission provides a high level of control.
The tuning of the A clarinet is perfectly balanced, featuring higher toneholes and thumb rest plates.
Produced in the historic and highly regarded Selmer Paris factory the Signature has been a stalwart of the professional clarinet range for years and has been widely accepted and played across Europe and further afield.
"SIGNATURE" is a unique and unrivalled concept.
- Select wooden body: The highest quality grenadilla wood is selected and naturally dried for the Selmer Signature Clarinets
- Adjustable thumb rest: For a more natural and comfortable hand position
- Silver plated keywork: Long lasting finish and comfortable feel
- Bore diameter: 14.50mm / 0.571 inch
- Two tuning barrels: 63 and 65 mm for precise tuning
- Pads: Leather pads
- Left hand Eb lever: Useful alternative key for Eb/Ab notes
- Metal capped tenons: For strength and stability
The Selmer Signature A clarinet is supplied in a hard double case with an internal space for smaller accessories e.g. corkgrease. Also included is a Selmer Paris Focus mouthpiece, silver plated cap and ligature, cork grease and pull-through.
- Model: Signature
- Key: A
- Material: Grenadilla
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Mouthpiece: Selmer Focus
- Lyre Box: No