Selmer Signature A Clarinet
A wide dynamic range facilitates pianissimo and unsaturated fortissimo, with a perfectly homogeneous tone over the various registers. A centred and easy emission provides a high level control.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
The tone, the right compromise between roundness and presence, is a subtle mix of sweetness and energy. A wide dynamic range facilitates pianissimo and unsaturated fortissimo, with a perfectly homogeneous tone over the various registers. A centred and easy emission provides a high level of control.
The tuning of the A clarinet is perfectly balanced, featuring higher toneholes and thumb rest plates.
Produced in the historic and highly regarded Selmer Paris factory the Signature has been a stalwart of the professional clarinet range for years and has been widely accepted and played across Europe and further afield.
"SIGNATURE" is a unique and unrivalled concept.
- Select wooden body: The highest quality grenadilla wood is selected and naturally dried for the Selmer Signature Clarinets
- Adjustable thumb rest: For a more natural and comfortable hand position
- Silver plated keywork: Long lasting finish and comfortable feel
- Bore diameter: 14.50mm / 0.571 inch
- Two tuning barrels: 63 and 65 mm for precise tuning
- Pads: Leather pads
- Left hand Eb lever: Useful alternative key for Eb/Ab notes
- Metal capped tenons: For strength and stability
The Selmer Signature A clarinet is supplied in a hard double case with an internal space for smaller accessories e.g. corkgrease. Also included is a Selmer Paris Focus mouthpiece, silver plated cap and ligature, cork grease and pull-through.
- Model: Signature
- Key: A
- Material: Grenadilla
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Mouthpiece: Selmer Focus
- Lyre Box: No