Selmer Recital Bb Clarinet
The Selmer Paris Recital Eb Clarinet features a unique timbre. The Recital offers a round yet compact tone with lots of focus and the ability to carry to the back of any hall.
The Selmer Recital Bb clarinet is ideal for you as an advanced clarinetist looking for an instrument with a full and dark sound that can handle a variety of styles and professional situations.
A sophisticated bore, made from specially selected and worked ebony, has made possible the genesis of a particular tone; as a noble and living matter, the wood itself gives the "Recital" it’s warm, rich and round tone, with an exceptional presence (the diameter of the joints is bigger than on a traditional model, by two millimetres). A significant reserve of power and dense tonal material favour a generous playing style.
A very expressive instrument for those who are looking for "a sound". An original design for an acoustic result of rare quality.
- Select wooden body: The highest quality grenadilla wood is selected, delicately worked, naturally treated, lacquered and waterproofed for a protection and finish at the top of its class.
- Adjustable thumb rest: For a more natural and comfortable hand position
- Silver plated keywork: Long lasting finish and comfortable feel
- Bore diameter: 14.35mm / 0.565 inch
- Two tuning barrels: 64.5 and 62.5 mm for precise tuning
- Pads: White leather pads
- Left hand Eb lever: Useful alternative key for Eb/Ab notes
- Metal capped tenons: For strength and stability
The Selmer Recital clarinet is supplied in a hard case with an internal space for smaller accessories e.g. corkgrease. Also included is a Selmer Paris Focus mouthpiece, silver plated cap and ligature, cork grease and pull-through.
- Model: Recital
- Key: Bb
- Material: Grenadilla
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Mouthpiece: Selmer Focus
- Lyre Box: No