Selmer Recital A Clarinet
The Selmer Paris Recital A Clarinet features a unique timbre. The Recital offers a round yet compact tone with lots of focus and the ability to carry to the back of any hall.
The Selmer Recital A clarinet is ideal for you the advanced clarinetist looking for an instrument with a full and dark sound that can handle a variety of styles and professional situations.
A sophisticated bore, made from specially selected and worked ebony, has made possible the genesis of a particular tone; as a noble and living matter, the wood itself gives the "Recital" its warm, rich and round tone, with an exceptional presence (the diameter of the joints is bigger than on a traditional model, by two millimetres). A significant reserve of power and dense tonal material favour a generous playing style.
A very expressive instrument for those who are looking for "a sound". An original design for an acoustic result of rare quality.
- Select wooden body: The highest quality grenadilla wood is selected, delicately worked, naturally treated, lacquered and waterproofed for a protection and finish at the top of its class
- Adjustable thumb rest: For a more natural and comfortable hand position
- Silver plated keywork: Long lasting finish and comfortable feel
- Bore diameter: 14.35mm / 0.565 inch
- Two tuning barrels: 64.5 and 62.5 mm for precise tuning
- Pads: White leather pads
- Left hand Eb lever: Useful alternative key for Eb/Ab notes
- Metal capped tenons: For strength and stability
The Selmer Recital clarinet is supplied in a hard double case with an internal space for smaller accessories e.g. corkgrease. Also included is a Selmer Paris Focus mouthpiece, silver plated cap and ligature, cork grease and pull-through.
- Model: Recital
- Key: A
- Material: Grenadilla
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Mouthpiece: Selmer Focus
- Lyre Box: No