Add to wishlist
Please be aware that our normal warranty/guarantee cover does not apply to this instrument as it has been pre-owned by a client and sold by us on their behalf. Whilst we do all we can to ensure that they are working to the best of their ability, such goods are purchased as seen. However if the item is purchased online, the procedure is covered by our distant selling rules which can be found on the delivery/returns page.
Yamaha standard cornets have been designed to incorporate many of the features and characteristics of our top pro models, yet at a standard model price.
They offer a beautiful traditional cornet sound, and have highly accurate intonation and a comfortable playability. These cornets are ideal for any player starting on the cornet, it will take the player through to the mid-grades and will blend perfectly within any training and brass bands.
The YCR-2330II has a "shepherd’s crook" style bell and features a thumbhook on the 1st valve slide whilst its lightweight design gives quick, easy response.
- Lightweight Bb cornet
- Yellow-brass bell
- ML bore: 11.73mm (0.462")
- Bell: 119.0mm (4-3/4")
- Honed pistons-The precise fit between valve casings and pistons after honing means no air leakage
- Pressure-formed tubing-Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance
- Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell-A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations
- Nickel silver at stress points-Nickel silver is a very strong material, and when used at stress points, makes the instrument far more durable
- Delrin one-piece valve guides-Delrin one-piece valve guides are durable and quieter than metal valve guides
- Medium large bore and large bell-Combining the Medium large bore and large bell makes the student cornet free-blowing with a voluminous sound
Wear & Tear Observations: This Yamaha Cornet is in a very good condition with minimal lacquer wear and scratches. There are a few on the bell and leadpipe. All valves and slides move freely and smoothly. The case has a few small scratches a small tear in the outer fabric. This does not effect it functioning properly.
This Yamaha Cornet is supplied with its original black, faux leather, hard case with a brown interior. All handles and clasps are fully functioning. The case includes a interior compartment as well as two slots for Mouthpieces. The Mouthpiece supplied with the cornet is a silver-plated Yamaha 11E4.
- Model: YCR-2330
- Key: Bb
- Valves: 3 Piston
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Water Keys: 2 Lever
- Finish: Lacquer
- Lyre Box: Yes