Please be aware that our normal warranty/guarantee cover does not apply to this instrument as it has been pre-owned by a client and sold by us on their behalf. Whilst we do all we can to ensure that they are working to the best of their ability, such goods are purchased as seen. However if the item is purchased online, the procedure is covered by our distant selling rules which can be found on the delivery/returns page.
This Smith Watkins Flugelhorn is easy to play and features a free blowing feel. The intonation is excellent and it produces a beautiful rich, mellow sound. This instrument is ideal for both brass band and jazz players.
- Pitched in Bb
- Bore .420"
- Trigger on 3rd Slide, Brass valve guides
- Phosphor bronze valve springs which are corrosion resistant
- Brass inner and outer slides for smooth slide action
- 3 water keys with synthetic seals for a perfect seal
- Monel piston valves which are highly resistant to corrosion for a longer life
- Tuneable Leadpipe
Wear & Tear Observations: This instrument is in a very good condition. There is little to no lacquer and no signs of dents, scratches or previous repairs. All slides and vales move smoothly and freely.
There’s is no mouthpiece or case supplied with this instrument.
- Model: Smith Watkins
- Key: Bb
- Valves / Triggers: 3 Piston, 1 3rd Valve Trigger
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Water Keys: 3 Lever
- Finish: Lacquer
- Lyre Box: No