Please be aware that our normal warranty/guarantee cover does not apply to this instrument as it has been pre-owned by a client and sold by us on their behalf. Whilst we do all we can to ensure that they are working to the best of their ability, such goods are purchased as seen. However if the item is purchased online, the procedure is covered by our distant selling rules which can be found on the delivery/returns page.
The JP371SW is an advanced step-up cornet ideal for players serious about moving to the next level.
This instrument is more than capable of supporting students through the higher grades and beyond and is a great choice for musicians progressing into their main band.
- Designed in collaboration with Smith-Watkins, the JP371SW benefits from a range of professional components. Smith-Watkins are world renowned for their unparalleled quality of sound and supply the UK military with brass instruments handmade in the UK.
- This advanced cornet features:
- Exclusive solid silver Smith-Watkins design leadpipe made especially for this model
- High Grade 80:20 Brass throughout
- As you would expect with more advanced cornets, this model’s large bore supports players to achieve a powerful sound: Large 11.9mm (0.469")
- One-piece bell for superior sound quality: 123mm (4.84")
- 1st and 3rd valve slide triggers for ease of tuning
- Monel valves for a quick and responsive action
Wear & Tear Observations: This Cornet is in a good condition with a small amount of lacquer wear on the third valve. All slides and valves move smoothly and freely.
The JP371SW is supplied with a JP851 Pro, Lightweight, Double Trumpet Case, John Packer 4B Cornet Mouthpiece and a Denis Wick DW5526 Practice mute.
- Model: JP371SW
- Key: Bb
- Valves/Trigger: 3 Piston 1st & 3rd Triggers
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Water Keys: 2 Lever
- Finish: Lacquer
- Lyre Box: Yes