Please be aware that our normal warranty/guarantee cover does not apply to this instrument as it has been pre-owned by a client and sold by us on their behalf. Whilst we do all we can to ensure that they are working to the best of their ability, such goods are purchased as seen. However if the item is purchased online, the procedure is covered by our distant selling rules which can be found on the delivery/returns page.
The Besson Sovereign Tuba was made to meet all the requirements of a brass band. The 19" Bell helps to produce a clear and rich tone. The large bore gives a free blowing feel. This instruments will suit any Tuba player but is ideal for brass band playing.
- Constructed from high quality brass: Excellent response and quality of sound
- Water keys with synthetic rubber seals: For a perfect seal
- Stainless steel pistons: Smooth action and non-corrosive, Bell Size: Yellow Brass 483mm (19"), Bore: Large 17.3mm (.681")
- Bottom sprung valves: Fast valve action
- Delrin valve guides: For quieter valve action
- Phosphor bronze valve springs: Non-corrosive
- Nickel silver inner slides: Non-corrosive
- Compensating system: Improves intonation of lower register
Wear & Tear Observations: This instrument is in a good condition for its age. There has been a repair made from the bell to the bottom bow. The repair has been done very well but has left the instrument with a fairly large, obvious mark.
There is a small amount of wear to the lacquer and a few scratches and dents from general use, the usual you would expect from a second hand Tuba.
There are some dents in the bell from where the mouthpiece has been dropped on to it. This instrument was used professionally in the forces.
This instrument is supplied in its original case with wheels and two handles. A silverplated unmarked Mouthpiece is also included.
- Model: Sovereign
- Key: EEb
- Valves: 4 Valve
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Water Keys: 4 Lever
- Finish: Lacquer
- Lyre Box: No