Please be aware that our normal warranty/guarantee cover does not apply to this instrument as it has been pre-owned by a client and sold by us on their behalf. Whilst we do all we can to ensure that they are working to the best of their ability, such goods are purchased as seen. However if the item is purchased online, the procedure is covered by our distant selling rules which can be found on the delivery/returns page.
The BE601 French Horn is the perfect fit for any small or young beginning player.
3/4 in size, these horns eliminate the common frustrations associated with playing on a full sized French Horn.
The BE601 is angled correctly to encourage correct embouchure and hand positioning. With an 11" bell and a .458 bore, the BE601 produces an amazingly free, big sound to rival any full size horn.
- Adjustable finger hook
- Bell Diameter: 280mm (11")
- Bore: 11.63mm (.458")
- Deluxe special small case with shoulder strap
- Thumb ring
- Valves: 3 Rotary 280mm - 11" bell - Beginners' hands fit correctly inside bell. Can learn to play stopped horn earlier
- 3/4size - Ideally suited for young players. Encourages correct embouchure and hand positioning. Player no longer has to "reach" for mouthpiece
- Adjustable finger hook - For enhanced comfort
Wear & Tear Observations: A little wear to the Lacquer and a few dents, dinks and scratches.
Hardcase and mouthpiece.
- Model: BE601
- Key: Bb
- Valves: 3 Rotary
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Water Keys: 1 Lever
- Finish: Lacquer
- Lyre Box: No