The doubler's dream: a wheeled alto sax case that also accommodates a clarinet and a flute. The slim design allows each instrument to be protected in its own case. This case features an expandable clarinet case pocket and removable flute case pocket should you ever decide you don't need all 3 instruments. The smooth telescoping handle allows you to manoeuvre with all your valuable instruments effortlessly and in style.
Protec's TRI PAC case accommodates an alto saxophone, flute (B or C foot), and a Bb clarinet in a compact slim design. The velvet lined interior features a softly padded alto saxophone section, removable flute and clarinet molded sections, and removable interior storage section – perfect for reeds, tools, lubricants, and other small accessories.
The exterior features a strong wood frame with weather resistant ballistic nylon exterior. The TRI PAC case is compatible with both Protec’s optional backpack strap (Model # BPSTRAP) and optional trolley (Model # T1).
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Removable padded shoulder strap featuring an I.D. tag
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Attachable to optional trolley (Model # T1)
- Convenient subway handle
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Large front-side zippered pocket
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Custom strong metal hardware
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Soft velvet lining
- Softly padded molded alto saxophone section
- Removable flute & clarinet sections feature molded interiors
- Removable interior storage section
- In-bell neck and mouthpiece pouch included accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms: Very quiet mechanism
- Triple plated finish: A double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- Purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work: carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly: Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.