Pearl PFA-206ES Alto Flute
The Pearl Alto flute is a truly monumental instrument, as it is the only alto flute on the market to feature Pearl's world renowned pinless mechanism and One-Piece Core-Bar construction.
Add to wishlist
- Out of Stock
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
The Pearl Alto flute is a truly monumental instrument, as it is the only alto flute on the market to feature Pearl's world renowned pinless mechanism and One-Piece Core-Bar construction. In addition, the ergonomic hand position is extremely comfortable, and the headjoint is responsive with excellent projection. The exceptionally efficient and dependable mechanism is complimented by Pearl's devotion to exact intonation, wide dynamic spectrum and tonal flexibility.
Alto flutes are always highly regarded because of they give the full rich tone that people would love to have on their C flute, but still retain the versatility to be virtuosic. This instrument, with its solid head has a darker sound that projects better than its junior counterpart (PFA201) and is still at an accessible price point.
- .925 solid silver headjoint, lip plate and riser.
- Straight headjoint supplied only
- Silver plated body and mechanism
- Offset G key
- Split E mechanism
- French-style Pointed key-arms
- One-piece core-bar construction: The One-Piece Core-Bar construction of all Pearl Flute eliminates many of the wear and tear problems associated with traditionally constructed flute, specifically in the areas of the high C key and the king post next to the F# key
- Pearl has designed one rod that extends from high C through the king post resulting in an extremely reliable mechanism that plays more comfortably, stays in adjustment longer and is easier to service
- Pinless mechanism: The foundation of every Pearl flute is a patented Pinless construction, which eliminates the problems of traditional flute construction - protruding needles that snag clothing and give easy entry to perspiration and body acids causing corrosion and binding keys. Besides this unique pinless construction, Pearl flute have additional bridge mechanisms that add strength to the entire mechanism. Plus, socket-head screws are inserted from the underside of the key work, preventing the entry of perspiration into the mechanism
Pearl alto flutes include a French style case and fleece lined case cover, with zippered pouch. Also included is a wooden cleaning rod, polishing cloth and cleaning gauze.
About the maker
Read more about Pearl here in on BLOG.
- Model: PFA-206ES
- Key: G
- Headjoint: Solid Silver
- Lip Plate: Solid Silver
- Body: Nickle Alloy Silver Plated
- Foot Joint: C
- Tone Holes: Extruded
- Keywork: Closed Hole
- Offset G: Yes
- E Mechanism: Split E
- Arms: French (Pointed)