Pearl PFA-201EU Alto Flute
The Pearl Alto flute is a truly monumental instrument, as it is the only alto flute on the market to feature Pearl's world renowned pinless mechanism and One-Piece Core-Bar construction.
Pay On Finance
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
The Pearl Alto flute is a truly monumental instrument, as it is the only alto flute on the market to feature Pearl's world renowned pinless mechanism and One-Piece Core-Bar construction. In addition, the ergonomic hand position is extremely comfortable, and the headjoint is responsive with excellent projection. The exceptionally efficient and dependable mechanism is complimented by Pearl's devotion to exact intonation, wide dynamic spectrum and tonal flexibility.
This model includes a curved headjoint with a sterling silver lip plate giving the player a more mature sound. The curved headjoint allows players with a shorter arm span to also get the enjoyment of playing the alto flute by reducing the stretch and centralizing the weight.
- Silver plated headjoint with a .925 solid silver lip-plate
- Curved headjoint supplied only (PFA-201EU)
- Silver plated body and mechanism
- Offset G key
- Split E mechanism
- French-style Pointed key-arms
- One-piece core-bar construction: The One-Piece Core-Bar construction of all Pearl Flute eliminates many of the wear and tear problems associated with traditionally constructed flute, specifically in the areas of the high C key and the king post next to the F# key
- Pearl has designed one rod that extends from high C through the king post resulting in an extremely reliable mechanism that plays more comfortably, stays in adjustment longer and is easier to service
- Pinless mechanism: The foundation of every Pearl flute is a patented Pinless construction, which eliminates the problems of traditional flute construction - protruding needles that snag clothing and give easy entry to perspiration and body acids causing corrosion and binding keys. Besides this unique pinless construction, Pearl flute have additional bridge mechanisms that add strength to the entire mechanism. Plus, socket-head screws are inserted from the underside of the key work, preventing the entry of perspiration into the mechanism
Pearl alto flutes include a French style case and fleece lined case cover, with zippered pouch. Also included is a wooden cleaning rod, polishing cloth and cleaning gauze.
- Model: PFA-201EU
- Key: G
- Headjoint: Curved
- Lip Plate: Solid Silver
- Body: Nickel Alloy Silver Plated
- Foot Joint: C
- Tone Holes: Extruded
- Keywork: Closed Hole
- Offset G: Yes
- E Mechanism: Split E
- Arms: French (Pointed)