Pearl Quantz Forza F525E Flute
Solid lip plate with silverplated headjoint tube, body and keywork with closed hole, E mechanism and C footjoint.
The Quantz Series embodies ingenuity, innovation and diversity, and is totally unique in the flute making history. The ingenious yet simple design affords even the student or amateur player with an exceptionally efficient and dependable mechanism - another industry first. Players at every level benefit from these Pearl exclusive design features. The 525 model features a .925 silver lip plate and riser offering a more mature sound that is capable of completing the grades.
Every Quantz model has French Pointed Arms. Once considered solely the domain of handmade flutes, it is now universally provided by Pearl. French Pointed Arms afford unmatched quickness of speed. When this is matched with the patented Pinless Mechanism, the combinations are dramatic. After all this time, the Pearl Quantz Series is still the only flute to use these features on every one of their flutes – an industry hallmark!
However, the most striking feature of Pearl Flutes is their sound, and artists continually remark about the beauty and subtlety of the Quantz Series. This is further enhanced by Pearl’s equal dedication to rock solid intonation.
- Silver-plated headjoint with .925 solid lip-plate and riser
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- Closed holes
- Offset G key
- Split E mechanism
- C footjoint
- French-style Pointed key-arms
- One-piece core-bar construction: The One-Piece Core-Bar construction of all Pearl Flute eliminates many of the wear and tear problems associated with traditionally constructed flute, specifically in the areas of the high C key and the king post next to the F# key
- Pearl has designed one rod that extends from high C through the king post resulting in an extremely reliable mechanism that plays more comfortably, stays in adjustment longer and is easier to service
- Pinless mechanism: The foundation of every Pearl flute is a patented Pinless construction, which eliminates the problems of traditional flute construction - protruding needles that snag clothing and give easy entry to perspiration and body acids causing corrosion and binding keys. Besides this unique pinless construction, Pearl flute have additional bridge mechanisms that add strength to the entire mechanism. Plus, socket-head screws are inserted from the underside of the key work, preventing the entry of perspiration into the mechanism
Pearl Quantz flutes are supplied in leatherette covered wooden case with a flock-lined case cover complete with an adjustable shoulder strap and side pocket. The cleaning accessories supplied are a wooden cleaning rod, gauze cloth and microfiber polishing cloth.
- Model: 525E
- Key: C
- Headjoint: Silver Plated
- Lip Plate: Solid Silver
- Body: Nickel Alloy Silver Plated
- Foot Joint: C
- Tone Holes: Extruded
- Keywork: Closed Hole
- Offset G: Yes
- E Mechanism: Split E
- Arms: French Pointed