Pearl Elegante 795E-2R Flute
The Elegante series has consistently been one of Pearl's best selling instruments. The reasons: handmade workmanship, precise intonation, and a brilliant and projecting sound.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
The Elegante series has consistently been one of Pearl's best selling instruments. The reasons: handmade workmanship, precise intonation, and a brilliant and projecting sound. At the heart of Pearl's range for over a decade, the Elegante has provided countless flute players with unrivaled confidence. The solid tube of the Elegante adds extra depth to the tone and is ideal for those going beyond the higher grades.
- Handmade .925 solid silver 'Forza' headjoint, lip-plate and riser
- .925 solid silver body
- Silver-plated mechanism
- Available with closed (795E) or open holes (795RE)
- Offset G key
- Split E mechanism
- C footjoint (795E/RE) and B foot (795RBE) options available
- French-style Pointed key-arms
- One-piece core-bar construction: The One-Piece Core-Bar construction of all Pearl Flute eliminates many of the wear and tear problems associated with traditionally constructed flute, specifically in the areas of the high C key and the king post next to the F# key
- Pearl has designed one rod that extends from high C through the king post resulting in an extremely reliable mechanism that plays more comfortably, stays in adjustment longer and is easier to service
- Pinless mechanism: The foundation of every Pearl flute is a patented Pinless construction, which eliminates the problems of traditional flute construction - protruding needles that snag clothing and give easy entry to perspiration and body acids causing corrosion and binding keys. Besides this unique pinless construction, Pearl flute have additional bridge mechanisms that add strength to the entire mechanism. Plus, socket-head screws are inserted from the underside of the key work, preventing the entry of perspiration into the mechanism
Pearl Elegante flutes are supplied in deluxe wooden case with a plush case cover complete with an adjustable shoulder strap and side pocket. The cleaning accessories supplied are a wooden cleaning rod, gauze cloth and microfiber polishing cloth.
About the maker
Read more about Pearl here in on BLOG.
- Model: 795E Elegante
- Key: C
- Headjoint: Solid Silver
- Lip Plate: Solid Silver
- Body: Solid Silver
- Foot Joint: C
- Tone Holes: Extruded
- Keywork: Closed Hole
- Offset G: Yes
- E Mechanism: Split E
- Arms: French (Pointed)