Pearl Dolce 695 Flute
Pearl flutes are widely regarded as being friendly and responsive. This model features a hand finished solid headjoint with silver plated body and keywork, closed hole with E mechanism, pointed key arms and C footjoint.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
Pearl’s Dolce series flutes are built in the same moulds as the professional 795 Elegante instruments, and expertly demonstrate Pearl’s commitment to accuracy of pitch and flexible articulation.
The key work is made from a heavier gauge metal and is more finely sculpted than Pearl’s student and 665 Quantz series. Also, the Forza head joint produces unbelievable projection combined with a dazzling rich tone. This 695 model features handmade Japanese .925 silver 'forza' headjoint which offers a a darker and more powerful sound whilst maintaining a great dynamic range. This beautiful instrument will allow more aspiring artists than ever the joy of owning and performing on a Pearl handmade flute. This flute is capable of completing the grades with ease and will even go beyond.
- Handmade .925 solid silver 'Forza' headjoint, lip-plate and riser
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- Available with closed (695E) or open holes (695RE)
- Offset G key
- Split E mechanism
- C footjoint
- French-style Pointed key-arms
- One-piece core-bar construction: The One-Piece Core-Bar construction of all Pearl Flute eliminates many of the wear and tear problems associated with traditionally constructed flute, specifically in the areas of the high C key and the king post next to the F# key.
- Pearl has designed one rod that extends from high C through the king post resulting in an extremely reliable mechanism that plays more comfortably, stays in adjustment longer and is easier to service
- Pinless mechanism: The foundation of every Pearl flute is a patented Pinless construction, which eliminates the problems of traditional flute construction - protruding needles that snag clothing and give easy entry to perspiration and body acids causing corrosion and binding keys. Besides this unique pinless construction, Pearl flute have additional bridge mechanisms that add strength to the entire mechanism. Plus, socket-head screws are inserted from the underside of the key work, preventing the entry of perspiration into the mechanism
Pearl Dolce flutes are supplied in deluxe wooden case with a plush case cover complete with an adjustable shoulder strap and side pocket. The cleaning accessories supplied are a wooden cleaning rod, gauze cloth and microfiber polishing cloth.
About the maker
Read more about Pearl here in on BLOG.
- Model: 695E Dolce
- Key: C
- Headjoint: Solid Silver
- Lip Plate: Solid Silver
- Body: Nickel Alloy Silver Plated
- Foot Joint: C
- Tone Holes: Extruded
- Keywork: Closed Hole
- Offset G: Yes
- E Mechanism: Split E
- Arms: French (Pointed)