Nuvo Student Plastic Flute
The ultra-light construction and interchangeable parts mean that the Nuvo Flute will grow with the student, and the "Firstnote" mouthpiece means they can get a good sound from the first try. Suitable for beginners of any age.More details
The ultra-light construction and interchangeable parts mean that the Nuvo Flute will grow with the student, and the "Firstnote" mouthpiece means they can get a good sound from the first try. Suitable for beginners of any age. (The curved headjoint on the Jflute might be necessary for very young players.
The patented Firstnote lip plate may be beneficial for some very young students in the early stages of learning. It enables students to get a tone right from the very start. This is very encouraging. It can be clicked on and off with ease. The standard lip plate can be introduced when the student is ready.
Use the tool supplied to lever the lip plate off the head joint. Then simply snap on the new lip plate with a firm squeeze. You will hear it click into position and you can check it is air tight by blocking the end hole of the head joint and blowing directly into the embouchure hole.
After each time you play, it's always best to give your flute a good clean using the stick and pull-through supplied. From time to time you can give your flute a bath in some warm soapy water. This is particularly recommended in a school environment where a number of children may be using each instrument. Don't be afraid to use lots of water, your Nuvo flute loves it! You can even play in the shower or outside in the rain!
1x Nuvo Student Flute supplied with cleaning stick and pull-through cloth
O-ring grease and instruction leaflet
Semi-hard case with carry strap
- Straight head joint
- C foot joint
- Offset G
- Main body plays down to D
- Left index finger and right thumb comfort pads
- Detachable left hand key extensions
- Standard easy blow lip plate
- Removable lip plate system
- Firstnote lip plate
- Locked but adjustable plug and crown
- 100% waterproof
- O-ring seal on head joint tenon
- Bayonet fit foot joint
- Removable silver coloured key caps
- Silicone rubber self-sealing pads
- Stainless steel rods
- Stainless steel hex head adjusting screws
- Cleaning stick and pull through cloth
- O-ring grease and instruction leaflet
- Semi-hard case with carry strap
- Pouch for optional curved head joint
- Tool kit