Miyazawa PB402 Flute
Miyazawa flutes are known for their mechanical precision, lively response and lyrical sound.
Add to wishlist
- Out of Stock
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
Miyazawa flutes are a fusion of time-tested traditional techniques and groundbreaking advancements, handcrafted to meet your highest expectations. With design features and manufacturing processes unique to the Miyazawa brand, these flutes feel and perform like no other!
The Miyazawa PB402 Flute is an excellent advanced level flute with the added benefit of a .925 silver headjoint and body, and a partial Brögger system. These features enable the player to create a rich and complex sound, command a wide dynamic range, and enjoy flawless mechanism. Miyazawa utilize drop forged keys which results in greater integrity as the metal is not compromised by reheating processes.
It employs a partial Brögger System™ for the left hand ensuring smoother response and greater stability as well as carefully drawn toneholes and the Miyazawa Improved Scale design for more precise interval intonation.
- .925 solid silver headjoint and tube
- Silver plated mechanism
- Partial Brögger System™
- A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature French pointed key arms
- Offset G: For a more natural hand position
- Split E mechanism: Assists with the production of the note high 'E'
- Open/closed hole options available:
- PB-402E Closed holes, Offset G key, E mechanism, C footjoint
- PB-402ROE Open holes, Offset G key, E mechanism, C footjoint
The Miyazawa PB402 is supplied in a hard shell case with a soft case cover. A shoulder strap is also included for ease of transportation. An accessory pack including a polish cloth, gauze cloth and cleaning rod is also provided.
- Model: PB402E, PB402ROE
- Key: C
- Headjoint: Solid Silver
- Lip Plate: Solid Silver
- Body: Solid Silver
- Foot Joint: C
- Tone Holes: Extruded
- Keywork: Closed Hole (PB402E), Open Hole (PB402ROE)
- Offset G: Yes
- E Mechanism: Split E
- Arms: French (Pointed)