Miyazawa PB102 Flute
Miyazawa flutes are known for their precision, lyrical timbre and excellent quality of projection.
Miyazawa flutes are a fusion of time-tested traditional techniques and groundbreaking advancements, handcrafted to meet your highest expectations. With design features and manufacturing processes unique to the Miyazawa brand, these flutes feel and perform like no other!
The Miyazawa PB-102 flute is an ideal instrument for the advancing player. The PB102 is a handcrafted flute which features a .925 silver lip plate and riser with silver-plated tubing and keywork. Miyazawa utilize drop forged keys which results in greater integrity as the metal is not compromised by reheating processes. Each key is then meticulously fitted to ensure an exact fit with even and precise contact on the pad.
It employs a partial Brögger System™ for the left hand ensuring smoother response and greater stability as well as carefully drawn toneholes and the Miyazawa Improved Scale design for more precise interval intonation.
- Solid silver lip-plate and Riser: Offers a rich sound that can be projected easily
- Silver plated headjoint, body and mechanism
- Partial Brögger System™
- A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature French pointed key arms
- Offset G: For a more natural hand position
- Split E mechanism: Assists with the production of the note high 'E'
- Open/closed hole options available:
- PB-102E Closed holes, Offset G key, E mechanism, C footjoint
- PB-102ROE Open holes, Offset G key, E mechanism, C footjoint
The Miyazawa PB102 is supplied in a hard shell case with a soft case cover. A shoulder strap is also included for ease of transportation. An accessory pack including a polish cloth, gauze cloth and cleaning rod is also provided.
- Model: PB102E (Closed hole), PB102ROE (Open hole)
- Key: C
- Headjoint: Silver Plated
- Lip Plate: Solid Silver
- Body: Silver Plated
- Foot Joint: C
- Tone Holes: Extruded
- Keywork Closed Hole (PB102E), Open Hole (PB102ROE)
- Offset G: Yes
- E Mechanism: Split E
- Arms: French (Pointed)