Miyazawa MJ101SROE C Flute
The Miyazawa MJ101S is ideal for any upgrading flautist wanting a serious instrument to take them through the grades or perform to a high standard.
The Miyazawa MJ101S is ideal for any upgrading flautist wanting a serious instrument to take them through the grades or perform to a high standard. This new MJ model based on the 102 and brings the feel and tone of a Miyazawa to a new more affordable market position and makes it approachable for upgraders. It is not directly comparible as the 102 is made in Japan and the 101S MJ range is made more cost effectively in China. However, It plays remarkably well and offers fantastic value with the pedigree of this great brand.
All Miyazawa flutes are hand finished resulting in exceptional precision.
- Solid silver headjoint, lip-plate and Riser: Offers a rich sound that can be projected easily
- A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature French pointed key arms
- Offset G: For a more natural hand position
- Split E mechanism: Assists with the production of the note high 'E'
Open/closed hole options available:
- MJ-101SE Closed holes, Offset G key, E mechanism, C footjoint
- MJ-101SROE Open holes, Offset G key, E mechanism, C footjoint
The Miyazawa MJ101S is supplied in a hard case with case cover. A shoulder strap is also included for ease of transportation. An accessory pack including a polish cloth, gauze cloth and cleaning rod is also provided.
- Model: MJ101SROE
- Key: C
- Headjoint: Solid Silver
- Lip Plate: Solid Silver
- Body: Silver Plated
- Foot Joint: C
- Tone Holes: Extruted
- Keywork: Open Hole
- Offset G: Yes
- E Mechanism: Split E
- Arms: French (Pointed)