Miyazawa MJ101S Flute
The Miyazawa MJ101 is ideal for the progressing flautist looking for an instrument that can complete the grades.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
The Miyazawa MJ101 is ideal for the progressing flautist looking for an instrument that can complete the grades. It is a more economical version of the higher spec Miyazawa 102 flute. It is not directly comparable as the 102 is made in Japan and the 101 MJ range is made more cost effectively in China and then assembled in Miyazawa's workshop in Japan. However, It plays remarkably well and offers fantastic value with the pedigree of this great brand.
- Solid silver lip-plate and Riser: Offers a rich sound that can be projected easily
- A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature French pointed key arms
- Offset G: For a more natural hand position
- Split E mechanism: Assists with the production of the note high 'E'
Open/closed hole options available:
- MJ-101SE Closed holes, Offset G key, E mechanism, C footjoint
- MJ-101SROE Open holes, Offset G key, E mechanism, C footjoint
The Miyazawa MJ101 is supplied in a hard case with case cover. A shoulder strap is also included for ease of transportation. An accessory pack including a polish cloth, gauze cloth and cleaning rod is also provided.
- Model: MJ101SE
- Key: C
- Headjoint: Solid Silver
- Lip Plate: Solid Silver
- Body: Silver Plated
- Foot Joint: C
- Tone Holes: Extruded
- Keywork: Closed Hole (MJ-101SE), Open Hole (MJ-101SROE)
- Offset G: Yes
- E Mechanism: Split E
- Arms: French (Pointed)