Leblanc LB210S Bliss Bb Clarinet
The Leblanc Bliss clarinet not only has a beautiful, seamless look, but it also will help players achieve a smooth scale, even intonation, and beautiful tone.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
The Leblanc Bliss L210 clarinet is challenging preconceived notions of what an affordable wood clarinet can and should be.
After nearly 18 months of mechanical and acoustical refinement, the Backun designed Bliss L210 clarinet combines new keywork, the most advanced manufacturing technology and Backun acoustical techniques.
The result is a clarinet that is anything but ordinary. Bliss clarinets are free blowing while still allowing the player to create a beautiful tone due to the unique bore design, undercut tone holes, voicing groove in the bell and specially designed ringless BLISS barrel and bell.
- Grenadilla Wood Body: The Bliss L210 is constructed with the highest quality, unstained Grenadilla and cut on the most advanced 9 axis Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machine in the industry
- BLISS ringless barrel and bell: Backun Bliss barrels are free blowing with immediate response, aiding in tone production and articulation
- Over - and Undercut Toneholes: The Bliss tone hole design provides superior intonation and response well as easier placement of the fingers
- Innovative Thumbrest Design: This fully adjustable thumbrest features locking mechanism to prevent slipping. The set position of the neck strap ring ensures perfect playing position while offering excellent support
- Nickel Silver Plated Keys While clarinetists will love the sleek look of the silver keys, their tarnish-resistant finish will help keep them looking great for years
- Inline Trill Keys: All trill keys are in-line, above the water line to prevent water in the keys.
- Acoustic Felts: The pre-compressed felt bumpers replace ordinary cork for a better feel and longer wear
- Low E Reinforcement Bar: The low E reinforcement bar, found only on the Bliss clarinet, helps to stabilize the long, lower keys when assembling and disassembling the clarinet.
- Targeted Key Adjustment Screws Found on the left F/C, right F/C and the oversized crow`s foot: These adjusters help keep the clarinet in excellent playing condition with the turn of a screw
- Black Valentino pads
The Leblanc Bliss L210S clarinet is supplied in a single hard backpack case with exterior pocket. Also included is a Leblanc mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and pull-through.
- Model: Bliss L210S
- Key: Bb
- Material: Grenadilla
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Mouthpiece: LeBlanc
- Lyre Box: No