Jupiter JCR700Q Bb Cornet
This Jupiter Student Cornet is ideal for younger players to learn on.
If you are a beginning student or if you are wishing to join a community brass band then the Jupiter JCR700 Bb Cornet is the ideal instrument for you. It comes standard with a shepherds crook, medium large bore, stainless steel pistons, and a 1st valve slide saddle.
- Lacquered brass body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- Hand Fitted, Dual-Lapped Valves provide exceptionally fast action and quiet operation
- Ideal starter cornet for students of any age
- Designed with good playability and sound quality in mind, this model also features an adjustable 3rd valve finger ring
The JCR700Q is supplied with a good all round Jupiter mouthpiece, cleaning accessories and a backpack style case.
About the maker
Jupiter is a leading player in the musical instrument industry and are a widely respected and trusted brand.
- Model: JCR700Q
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow brass 4.7" (120mm)
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: ML Bore: .460" (11.68mm)
- Water Key: Lever 2
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Yellow Lacquer
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes