Jupiter JCR700Q Bb Cornet
This Jupiter Student Cornet is ideal for younger players to learn on.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
If you are a beginning student or if you are wishing to join a community brass band then the Jupiter JCR700 Bb Cornet is the ideal instrument for you.
It comes standard with a shepherds crook, medium large bore, stainless steel pistons, and a 1st valve slide saddle.
Our guide to buying your first cornet will help you know what to look for and expalins the many features found on a cornet.
- Lacquered brass body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- Hand Fitted, Dual-Lapped Valves provide exceptionally fast action and quiet operation
- Ideal starter cornet for students of any age
- Designed with good playability and sound quality in mind, this model also features an adjustable 3rd valve finger ring
The JCR700Q is supplied with a good all round Jupiter mouthpiece, cleaning accessories and a backpack style case.
About the maker
Jupiter is a leading player in the musical instrument industry and are a widely respected and trusted brand.
- Model: JCR700Q
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow brass 4.7" (120mm)
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: ML Bore: .460" (11.68mm)
- Water Key: Lever 2
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Yellow Lacquer
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes