Jupiter JEP700 Euphonium
Superior craftsmanship, playability, and dependability make Jupiter the sound choice for any solo or ensemble application.
The Jupiter student level Bb Euphonium with 3 valves is suitable for players to learn on and to get you through the lower grades. The instrument is made easier for smaller players with the addition of the thumb support attached to the valve block, meaning that the support of the euphonium is much greater. Superior craftsmanship, playability, and dependability make Jupiter the sound choice for any solo or ensemble application.
Our guide to buying your first euphonium will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a euphonium.
The JEP700 Euphonium features:
- Large 11" bell meaning a large sound with a warm tone
- Stainless steel pistons which provide a smooth, fast action for improved agility and playability
- Durable model and is capable, with its large .570" bore, of producing warm deep sounds
- Removable valve sections make maintenance and repairs much easier, so your instrument can continue to look and sound its best for longer
The JEP700 Euphonium is supplied with a basic cleaning kit, a mouthpiece and a protective hard case meaning that your instrument can stay in the best condition.
- Model: JEP700
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass 280mm (11")
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: Large 14.50mm (.570")
- Waterkeys: Lever 1
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes