Ex Demo items have been on display in our store, at an exhibition or been out on hire for a period of time. As a result they may have minor cosmetic imperfections which do not affect the sound or playability of the instrument. Ex Demo B instruments will have had more use or maybe suffered minor damage during shipping, which has been subsequently been fixed. Any imperfections will be cosmetic and will have no detriment to the sound or playability of the instrument. All Ex demo instruments will be covered by our standard warranty however we reserve to the right to exclude any claims resulting from the ex-demo sale condition/imperfection/defect.
Now that you’ve mastered the basics of the Saxophone you will be looking for an instrument that can take you to the next level with your saxophone playing. The JP245 has been designed to meet your requirements to achieve this, but at a very affordable price. Which incidentally makes this saxophone an interesting option if you are at a professional level of playing.
The JP245 Eb Alto Saxophone has many features that you would normally only find on more expensive alternatives.
- Additional strength is provided by the use of fully ribbed construction and double spine on B and C keys.
- Underslung octave mechanism for improved reliability.
- Rust resistant blue steel springs which have better tension memory.
- A full sound and greater projection because of the high grade 80:20 brass construction.
- Italian leather pads for a better seal and durability, enhancing a more responsive and fuller sound.
- High F# and Front F keys
- To aide faster movement, a floating plate for the left hand little finger.
- Adjustable thumb rest and sling ring to aide with comfort while playing.
- Attractive elaborate engraving and white pearl touch pieces.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP245 is supplied in a hard case which has D rings that can facilitate a shoulder strap for ease of transportation along with a JP mouthpiece, cap, ligature, JP "Well slung" sling and reed.
- Model: JP245
- Key: Eb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: Gold Lacquer
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Lyre Box: Yes