John Packer JP245 Eb Alto Saxophone
Now that you’ve mastered the basics of the Saxophone you will be looking for an instrument that can take you to the next level with your saxophone playing.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
Now that you’ve mastered the basics of the Saxophone you will be looking for an instrument that can take you to the next level with your saxophone playing. The JP245 has been designed to meet your requirements to achieve this, but at a very affordable price. Which incidentally makes this saxophone an interesting option if you are at a higher level of playing.
Our guide to buying your first saxophone will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a saxophone.
The JP245 Eb Alto Saxophone has many features that you would normally only find on more expensive alternatives.
- Rust resistant blue steel springs which have better tension memory
- A full sound and greater projection because of the high grade 80:20 brass construction
- Italian leather pads for a better seal and durability, enhancing a more responsive and fuller sound
- High F# and Front F keys
- To aid faster movement, a floating plate for the left hand little finger
- Adjustable thumb rest and sling ring to aide with comfort while playing
- Attractive elaborate engraving and white pearl touch pieces
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP245 is supplied in a hard case which has D rings that can facilitate a shoulder strap for ease of transportation along with a Bari Esprit mouthpiece, cap, ligature and a basic sling.
- Model: JP245
- Key: Eb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: Gold Lacquer
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Lyre Box: Yes