John Packer JP243 Bb Soprano Saxophone
As an advanced student this is an ideal soprano saxophone to use to take you through the higher grades.
As an advanced student this is an ideal soprano saxophone to use to take you through the higher grades. But if you are more advanced or professional player looking for a second instrument to use or explore soprano saxophone solos, saxophone bands or saxophone choirs, then the JP243 is certainly an instrument you would find very adequate for your needs.
Our guide to buying your first saxophone will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a saxophone.
Crafted from high grade 80:20 brass as a one piece brass body and bell, the JP243 also features high quality components:
- Rust resistant blue steel springs for improved response and better tension memory
- Italian leather pads to create a great seal for a fuller projected sound
- Resonator pads improves projection and depth of tone
- Front F and high F# keys
- Floating plate design for left hand little finger
- Adjustable thumb rest to help with a more natural and comfortable hand position
- Sling ring
- Enhanced appearance with engraving and abalone pearls
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP243 is supplied in a backpack case that can also facilitate a provided shoulder strap for ease of transportation. The case is pocketed which is suitable for storing small accessories and comes with a JP mouthpiece, cap, ligature, JP "Well slung" sling and reed.
- Model: JP243
- Key: Bb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: Gold lacquer
- Mechanism: Full keywork
- Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Lyre Box: No
- Additional features: Blue Steel Springs, Italian leather pads, Resonator pads, Adjustable thumb rest, Front F and high F# Keys