The JP191 MKII Shortreach Bassoon is available for hire. Find out more.
The JP191 short reach C bassoon is an ideal choice for you if you are a student embarking on learning to play the bassoon. You will find that this bassoon is capable of getting you through the lower grades before you require a full size model.
Designed with the aim of ensuring a smooth learning experience and durability it features:
- Silver plated short reach mechanism
- Warm tone due to the maple body
- Redesigned bell to enhance projection
- Easy storage in smaller case
- Playing spike and sling ring to aid in comfort when playing
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP191 is supplied in John Packer JP8191 Bassoon Case, 2 crooks and a reed.
- Model: JP191
- Key: C
- Material: Maple
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Short Reach
- Lyre Box: No
- Additional Features: Playing spike, Sling ring