Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
Ex Demo items have been on display in our store or at an exhibition, and as a result may have minor cosmetic imperfections which do not affect the sound or playability of the instrument. Ex Demo B instruments will have had more use or maybe suffered minor damage during shipping, which has been subsequently been fixed. Any imperfections will be cosmetic and will have no detriment to the sound or playability of the instrument. All Ex demo instruments will be covered by our standard warranty however we reserve to the right to exclude any claims resulting from the ex-demo sale condition/imperfection/defect.
The JP146 offers you an inexpensive and reliable way into giving yourself or your ensemble a good top line. It offers you a good quality instrument for a fraction of the price of other comparable models. The sopranino is probably best known for its place in Jazz ensembles and choirs, providing you with lively and unique sound perfect for solo work.
Construction of the JP146 features:
- Rose Brass body – adds depth to the tone avoiding shrillness
- Rust resistant Blue steel springs for improved response and better tension memory
- Italian quality leather pads that create a better seal and last longer than conventional leather pads
- Italian leather pads equipped with resonator pads
- A fuller more projected sound
- Impeccable tuning especially on the Ab and Eb notes
- Sling ring to aid comfort while playing
- Great appearance featuring abalone pearls and decorative engraving
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP146 is supplied in a John Packer JP8146 Sopranino Saxophone Case. It comes supplied with a JP mouthpiece, cap, ligature, JP sling and reed.
- Model: JP146 Atom
- Key: Eb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: Gold lacquer
- Mechanism: Full keywork
- Finish: Rose Brass
- Lyre Box: No