John Packer JP138 Bb/C Trombone
This rotary valve JP138 Bb/C trombone features a short slide design enabling younger players to achieve the whole range of notes via its ascending C rotary valve.
Add to wishlist
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
The JP138 is the perfect instrument for you if you are a young or petite beginner or student due to the instrument featuring a shorter slide design.
It is also an ideal instrument for more experienced players who are in situations without much space.
Our guide to buying your first trombone will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a trombone.
The JP138 is John Packer's rotary valve Bb/C trombone featuring:
- Short slide design enabling younger players to achieve the whole range of notes via its ascending C rotary valve
- Helps players with smaller hands to achieve the 6th an 7th slide positions of a regular Bb trombone
- Ergonomic thumb rest/trigger helping players to get acquainted with holding and playing a trombone
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP138 Bb/C Trombone is supplied with a JP601 mouthpiece and lightweight case. The case is well designed and attractively styled with eye catching colours and a reflective safety strap and ergonomic carry handle. The case also includes a small external storage pocket enabling players to store small accessories and sheet music with their instrument.
- Model: JP138
- Key: Bb/C
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass 203mm (8”)
- Valves: 1 Rotary Valve
- Bore: Dual Bore 12.7/13.3mm (.500”/.525”)
- Water Keys: 1
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer
- Lyre Box: No
- Mouthpiece: JP601