Ex Demo items have been on display in our store or at an exhibition, and as a result may have minor cosmetic imperfections which do not affect the sound or playability of the instrument. Ex Demo B instruments will have had more use or maybe suffered minor damage during shipping, which has been subsequently been fixed. Any imperfections will be cosmetic and will have no detriment to the sound or playability of the instrument. All Ex demo instruments will be covered by our standard warranty however we reserve to the right to exclude any claims resulting from the ex-demo sale condition/imperfection/defect.
The John Packer JP125 C clarinet is ideal for young beginners due to the light weight and the reduced keywork compared to the standard Bb models. This clarinet is capable of taking the player into the entry level grades before a standard model is required.
This clarinet benefits from:
- Ebonite body which creates a rich warm sound
- Reduced keywork makes this smaller and lighter than other C clarinets
- By missing off some of the alternative keys it removes the complexity from learning whilst maintaining the note range
- Keywork is finished in a strong nickel plate which makes this a reliable instrument for use at home or in the classroom environment
- With the addition of using a Bb clarinet mouthpiece, this encourages the student to develop a good Bb clarinet embouchure.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
- Model: JP125
- Key: C
- Material: Ebonite
- Keywork: Nickel Plated
- Mechanism: Reduced Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Mouthpiece: JP6121
- Lyre Box: No