The JP125 C Clarinet is available for hire. Find out more.
The John Packer JP125 C clarinet is ideal for young beginners due to the light weight and the reduced keywork compared to the standard Bb models.
This clarinet is capable of taking the player into the entry level grades before a standard model is required.
Our guide to buying your first clarinet will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a clarinet.
- Ebonite body which creates a rich warm sound
- Reduced keywork makes this smaller and lighter than other C clarinets
- By missing off some of the alternative keys it removes the complexity from learning whilst maintaining the note range
- Keywork is finished in a strong nickel plate which makes this a reliable instrument for use at home or in the classroom environment
- With the addition of using a Bb clarinet mouthpiece, this encourages the student to develop a good Bb clarinet embouchure.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The John Packer JP6121/124/125 Clarinet Bb Mouthpiece for JP Clarinets, Ligature, Cap, Reed, Pull-through,John Packer JP8124 C Clarinet Case
- Model: JP125
- Key: C
- Material: Ebonite
- Keywork: Nickel Plated
- Mechanism: Reduced Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Mouthpiece: JP6121
- Lyre Box: No