Add to wishlist
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
The JP043 Soprano Saxophone is available for hire. Find out more.
If you are thinking of taking up the soprano saxophone or as a professional player looking for an affordable soprano saxophone, then the JP043 is certainly one that you should take a serious look at. Ideal to take you through the lower grades and will provide you with an introduction into saxophone playing. As a professional player it will allow you to explore the soprano sax in the solo role, plus band and sax choir repertoire.
Our guide to buying your first saxophone will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a saxophone.
The JP043 comes with many features that you would normally just find on more expensive models.
- Two crooks, one curved and one straight which offer a choice of angle to increase comfort
- Underslung octave mechanism
- Rust resistant blue steel springs with better tension memory
- Italian leather pads for a better seal and a fuller more responsive sound
- Projection and tonal depth improved with the use of resonator pads
- Front F, high F# and high G keys
- Floating plate design for the left hand little finger cluster
- Adjustable thumb rest to help attain a more natural and comfortable position
- Sling ring
- Range of modern finishes enhanced by engraving and abalone pearls
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP043 is supplied in a backpack case that can also facilitate a provided shoulder strap for ease of transportation. The case is pocketed which is suitable for storing small accessories and comes with a Bari Esprit mouthpiece, cap, ligature and a basic sling.
- Model: JP043G, JP043V, JP043B, JP043R, JP043S, JP043BS
- Key: Bb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: JP043G (Gold lacquer), JP043V (Vintage), JP043B (Gold lacquer), JP043R (Gold lacquer), JP043S (Silver Plated), JP043BS (Silver Plated)
- Mechanism: Full keywork
- Finishes: Gold Lacquer (JP043G), SIlverplate (JP043S), Rose Brass (JP043R), Vintage (JP043V), Black Lacquer (Silver Keys) (JP043BS), Black Lacquer (Gold Keys) (JP043B)
- Lyre: No