Ex Demo items have been on display in our store, at an exhibition or been out on hire for a period of time. As a result they may have minor cosmetic imperfections which do not affect the sound or playability of the instrument. Ex Demo B instruments will have had more use or maybe suffered minor damage during shipping, which has been subsequently been fixed. Any imperfections will be cosmetic and will have no detriment to the sound or playability of the instrument. All Ex demo instruments will be covered by our standard warranty however we reserve to the right to exclude any claims resulting from the ex-demo sale condition/imperfection/defect.
For the student looking for an instrument to introduce them to the saxophone, then the John Packer JP042 Bb Tenor Saxophone is an affordable ideal choice. It has been specifically designed to aid the beginner to study and work through the lower grade exams.
The JP042 features many features normally found on more expensive professional models, and not on a saxophone at this price.
- Fully ribbed construction and double spine on the B and C keys, for additional strength
- An underslung octave mechanism
- Rust resistant blue steel springs with tension memory
- Italian leather pads that create a better seal than conventional pads
- Resonator pads to improve projection and give more depth to the tone
- High F# and front F keys
- Floating plate for little finger cluster (left hand)
- Adjustable thumb ring and sling ring
- A range of modern finishes, extra engraving and abalone pearls
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP042 is supplied in a hard case which has D rings that can facilitate a shoulder strap for ease of transportation along with a John Packer JP6042 tenor saxophone mouthpiece, cap, ligature, JP "Well slung" sling and reed.
- Model: JP042G
- Key: Bb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: JP052G (Gold Lacquer)
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Gold Lacquer (JP052G)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Additional Features: Fully ribbed construction and double spine on B & C keys, Underslung octave mechanism, Rust resistant blue steel springs with tension memory, Italian leather pads that create a better seal than conventional pads, High F# and front F keys, Adjustable thumb ring and sling ring ,A range of modern finishes, extra engraving and abalone pearls
- Supplied With: The JP042 is supplied in a hard case which has D rings, JP6042 tenor saxophone mouthpiece, cap, ligature, JP "Well slung" sling and reed