Ex Demo items have been on display in our store, at an exhibition or been out on hire for a period of time. As a result they may have minor cosmetic imperfections which do not affect the sound or playability of the instrument. Ex Demo B instruments will have had more use or maybe suffered minor damage during shipping, which has been subsequently been fixed. Any imperfections will be cosmetic and will have no detriment to the sound or playability of the instrument. All Ex demo instruments will be covered by our standard warranty however we reserve to the right to exclude any claims resulting from the ex-demo sale condition/imperfection/defect.
If you are starting out on your alto saxophone journey, the JP041 would be an ideal choice as it has been designed to take you through your lower grades and provide an introduction to saxophone playing. Even if you are not a beginner, the price makes this saxophone a viable option as a second instrument.
There are many features on the JP041 that are present on more professional models:
- Fully ribbed construction and double spine on B & C keys provides additional strength
- Underslung octave mechanism also improves instrument reliability
- High F# and Front F keys
- Floating plate design for the little finger (left hand) cluster
- Adjustable thumb rest allows a more natural and comfortable hand position
- Sling ring also provides the opportunity to make the instrument even lighter with the use of a provided sling or harness
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP041 is supplied in a pocketed case which can facilitate either a shoulder strap or backpack straps for ease of transportation along with a JP mouthpiece, cap, ligature, basic sling and reed.
- Model: JP041
- Key: Eb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: Gold lacquer
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Lacquer
- Mouthpiece: JP
- Lyre Box: Yes