The JP031 Tenor Trombone is available for hire. Find out more.
As a beginner on the trombone, you will find this entry level medium bore Bbtrombone perfect for you. The instrument's medium bore offers versatility with little resistance and its 8" bell gives you great sound projection.
Our guide to buying your first trombone will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a trombone.
The JP031 features:
- Bell ring for added strength and for extra resonance
- Yellow brass slide and tuning slide
- A lovely lightweight instrument, perfect for the education system and inexpensive
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP031 Bb Trombone is supplied with a JP601 mouthpiece and lightweight case. The case is well designed and attractively styled with eye catching colours and a reflective safety strap and ergonomic carry handle. The case also includes a small external storage pocket enabling players to store small accessories and sheet music with their instrument.
- Model: JP031, JP031S
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass 203mm (8")
- Bore: Medium 12.7 (.500")
- Water Keys: 1
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP031), Silver Plate (JP031S)
- Lyre: No
- Mouthpiece: JP601